Callus Resolving After Rhinoplasty?

I have a callus on my bridge after rhinoplasty..will it resolve itself and how much time will it take???

Post-rhinoplasty callus

+1

Whether or not it will resolve itself depends on how long ago your surgery was. The scar that remains after surgery can take up to a year to resolve and this "callus" may be related. Regardless, if you have a concern you should most definitely visit your surgeon. Assuming no larger issues are present, he or she should discuss scar massage with you and may recommend steroid treatment.

Best of luck to you,

Dr. A

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Callus after rhinoplasty

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to tell you why you have a callus on your nose.  Do you  mean scab?  It is best to follow with your surgeon.