Is it possible to have callous inside of my nose on the bridge part, after a rhinoplasty?

It's been 2 months n 13 days from my surgery. I started noticing it since Dec. , but I thought it was normal since it was only a few weeks since the surgery.

Callous in the Nose

+1
Actually, sort of. What this can be (depending exactly where it is) is scar tissue or the edge of a piece of bone or cartilage. Shortly after rhinoplasty, it is common to have more or less swelling in different parts of the nose. This will generally settle out. However, massage and/or small doses of a steroid can be helpful in some cases. Please stay in touch with your surgeon.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon