callus/bump on bridge removal with steroids causes nose tip to be pulled up?

hello   i had revision rhinoplasty a month ago for septoplasty and alar retraction. I had an open procedure. Although not much was done to my bridge than for a little cartilage to the centre being added (abt 1mm), the left top of my bridge developed a huge bump which the doctor thinks might be callus. Callus or any other bone formation/scar, if removed using steroid injections or rasping, will it lead to change in my nose tip or nose structure?   the reason i ask this question is because I know when there is a hump reduction on a nose, the nose slightly appears to look more upturned than when the nose had the bump.  since this bump iam reffering to may be callus that formed post-surgery, will it cause any bad impact to my existing nasal profile (raise the nostril margins or upturn the left nose tip or skew the nose in one direction etc.)   Thanks

Rasping Small Callus Affecting Nasal Tip

+1

Rasping down a small callus should have no effect on the nasal tip.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Rhinoplasty Los Angeles, CA