Are There Any Callous Removal Liquids for the Face?

I have a persistent 'spot'. It never heals - well currently it it is hard and white, pertruding from the corner of my mouth and I hate it. The picture of it is after it's been irritated by my attempts to get rid of it - what can I do?

Do not use a callous removal liquid on your face

+1

You may have a cyst, a viral molloscum, a mole, or a dilated pore, or even a basal cell skin cancer. I don't want to alarm you about the latter, and as I can't examine you clearly, it is difficult to determine the lesion's classifcation. See a dermatologist for an evaluation and possibly even a biopsy. If it has been there and is not going away, it must be evaluated.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.