What is It Called when a Soft, Huge Cyst Forms Under Scar Site Every Three to Four Weeks Since Upper Blepharplasty?

I get somewhat nauseas with a slight headache and then this soft cyst appears under suture site of left eye. I have had 3 brain MRIs trying to figure out what it is and no doctor here can figure it out.It happens every three to four weeks always after 5:00 p.m. and goes away in about an hour-and-a-half.This only started happening after my bleph surgery over a year ago. Please help. Thank you

You are describing something unusual.

+1

So either you are psychotic, which to be fair, does happen or you have an issue but the wrong doctor.  Without examining you it is hard to know which applies. Perhaps instead of MRI your doctors need to send you for a second opinion with an oculoplastic surgeon.