Treatment Options for Keloid Scar? (photo)

I have a keloid scar in arm due to burn 9 mnths ago. I still have hyperpigmentation in this area (its fading with hydroquinone) but the raised keloid scar is the main issue. I had one cortisone injection that softened it a bit. It itches.I am planning to ask my primary dr. to refer me to a derm who can give more injections. However at some point I want to do something more active/drastic to make the scar look better. What are my options? Live in bay area, CA - looking for a Dr who knows scars.

Treating a keloid scar including dark pigmentation of the scar

+1

I would recommend a four month course of interval IIT< pulsed dye laser, pressure treatment and topical melarase cream.