Recommended Surgeon for Stretch Mark Removal in California?

I'm looking for Stretch mark removal treatment and I'm interested in getting them cut off, either simple cut off of the skin and sewn together again, skin expanders, skin grafting (shaving the skin) or full thickness skin grafting.

This is an extensive procedure and I am aware of it. I know I will be left with the scars I do not care. I have them on inner and outer thighs. Is there any doctor interested in this procedure in California.This is a piece of work. Can anyone use their true talent and do it?

Treatment of stretch marks with the fractional co2 laser

+1

I have found that stretch marks can improve remarkably with the fractional co2 laser skin resurfacing treatments we offer in our Los Angeles plastic surgery practice. Multiple treatments are required. 

Treatment of thigh stretchmarks

+1

I wish it was so easy that you could just cut them out. Some of the options you list could in fact make the situation much worse. It may be possible to remove some or most of the stretchmarks if you have sufficient adjacent skin laxity. It is unlikely that you will be able to remove all of the stretchmarks.

Aaron Stone, MD