Skin Looks 35 but I'm in my 20s, Age Spots, Sun Damage in 20's? (photo)

Orange peel skin on my forehead and sides of my nose where I had a bad sunburn when I was 14. I have avoided sun since 18. Looks similar to the photos I've attached. I'm in my mid-late twenties, these women are 32-35 (before photos from a laser resurfacing site.) Age spots and freckles seem to be growing exponentially. Compared to age 24, my skin looks radically different. Moisturizer doesn't penetrate the dry skin, and over the counter peels, etc are not working. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Sun damage

+1

You should be wearing a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 every day. There are prescription bleaching creams that you dermatologist can give you. Don't forget a hat and sunglasses in the summer.