What Plastic Surgery Procedures Could Make my Face More Feminine? (photo)

For me, I have always wanted to undergo rhinoplasty because I know my nose is too big and too long. But still, I feel rhinoplasty would not be enough... I would like to have a more defined jaw line and chin, also I dislike the hollows beneath my eyes. I think they give me a sad look. However, the photos attached are 2 weeks after bimax surgery for an underbite... so I am quite swollen in the cheek area at least. Well... what would you suggest, Sirs and Madams?

Chin and nose surgery for a feminine face

+2
Rhinoplasty to refine and deproject the nasal tip can make your nose more feminine. A chin implant may give you more definition in the jawline but I would re-evaluate your chin and jaw areas once your swelling has resolved. Injectable fillers can be placed into the hollow areas under your eyes to give you a more youthful appearance.

Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial feminization.

+2

Your nose can have the top refined as well as made smaller and less projected. A small chin implant and possibly cheek implants once your swelling goes away. There are other things that can be done but I would need to see your face in person for a proper evaluation.