I Just Have a Breast Augmentation and I Had a Lift a Doughnut Lift 5 Weeks Ago, and One Isn't Dropping? (photo)

I'm 4 weeks now since my surgery and my doctor said I'm healing very good. But I notice my right boob hasn't droop. . My question is ... why one droop and the other one hasn't droop.?? Maybe my doctor didn't do a good job. Or do I have to wait. .. my doctor said to continue doing my massages. But I'm kind of worried. What should I do. Please help

I Just Have a Breast Augmentation and I Had a Lift a Doughnut Lift 5 Weeks Ago, and One Isn't Dropping?

+2

Appears as you are STILL very asymmetric. Only revision can improve, even fat gra=fts might be a very good option. 

Early asymmetry after a doughnut mastopexy

+2

You are still very early in the post operative period and definitely need more time for things to settle out.  On your left breast there is a prominent ridge noticeable on the lower inner quadrant.  This may or may not improve with time.  It is normal to be anxious but you need to wait it out.  I would imagine that you had some degree of asymmetry prior to surgery.  

Healing after breast surgery,augmentation, mastopexy, breastlift

+2

healing after breast surgery,augmentation, mastopexy,  breastlift

it may take 2 or 3 months to see the final shape of your breasts.  Massage,  straps and other methods can help the shape during healing.

Concerns after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures. Although your concerns are understandable, I think that your plastic surgeon is giving you good advice. Patience, time, and the massage that has been demonstrated to you are all in your best interest.

Although it is not possible to give you specific reassurance, many patients in your situation are much happier several months down the line.

5 weeks post op donut lift and breast augmentation, how's my healing coming along?

+1

At 5 weeks post-op, you still have some time before you need to start worrying.  It's just too soon and your breasts will change quite a bit in the next few months.  Follow your surgeon's post-op instructions and give it some time before your re-evaluate with your surgeon.  ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Patience is a Virtue

+1

You should be wearing a Breast Band (BANDO) 24/7 and performing implant displacement exercises as your PS has suggested.  Do Not wear any sort of bra or other device that will prevent the implants from "settling".  Right now there are obvious differences between the breasts but it WAY TOO EARLY to draw any conclusions.  You may be extremely satisfied with your results after the implants settle and the swelling subsides!  Do the right things and be patient!!!

Eric Sadeh, MD

Different Shape Breasts

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  Your left breast has had a lowering of the natural crease with a visualization of the old crease.  Your other breast will not "drop" to match.  You will need to have a revision to achieve better symmetry.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

+1

It is too soon to worry.  Healing takes time and each person heals at a different rate. Generally, the majority of healing takes place during the first 3-6 months. Follow your surgeons advice and make sure to keep your follow up appointments. Best of luck.

Andrew Smith, MD, FACS
Irvine Plastic Surgeon

Sub muscular implants for constricted breasts will leave a double bubble.

+1

The information provided is incomplete. The right breast appears to have a double bubble where the bottom of the implant creates one fold and the bottom of the breast forms another. This probably will improve with time but if the implant a sub muscular it is less likely to do so.