I'm 2 Months and 2 Weeks. I Got 450 Cc Silicone High Profile with a Dougnut Lift. Can I Start Using Push Up Bra?

Hi I'm 2 months en 2 weeks. I got 450 cc silicone high profile with a dougnut lift. Can I start using push up bra

Maybe, but ask your surgeon first

+1
I generally recommend patients wait at least two months before they wear an underwire bra. Underwire bras can cause unnecessary complications. These complications include irritation caused by the wire rubbing against the skin (something that you may not notice due to possible numbness). Patients who have an infra-mammary incision should be especially careful as an underwire bra is capable of displacing the implants if it is worn too often or too soon. The underwire is often improperly shaped and provides inadequate support of the breast shortly after surgery. However, please ask your surgeon as they may have different advice.

Ask your surgeon about pushup bra after donut breast lift

+1

Thank you for your question. However you must check with your plastic surgeon for an answer to your question. Do not follow the advice based on online experience.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Bra after breast augmentation

+1

This is a good question for your plastic surgeon.  In most cases, it is safe to wear any bra and return to normal activity at 10 weeks after breast augmentation with periareolar lift.

Dennis Dass, MD

Push Up Bra After Breast Augmentation

+1

At 10 weeks after surgery, much of the swelling has resolved.  You should be able to wear a push up bra without problems.  If it has underwire, make sure that the wire does not compress the breast too tightly.  As always, check with you operating surgeon for his or her recommendations.

Philip E. Fleming, MD

2 .5 months post great surgery

+1

Usually by 6 weeks or so, I allow my patients to wear a bra of their choice.  But it is always best to run it by your surgeon.

Breast Augmentation and Push Up Bra Use

+1

At 10 weeks post breast augmentation it should be safe to wear a push up bra.  If the bra contains an under wire, check to make certain it isn't irritating your skin.  Check back with your surgeon if you have any problems.  Best wishes. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

+1

Dear Juliterrera,

Thank you for your question.  Yes, in general, you should be fine to wear a push up bra at this point, unless you are having a complication.  Every surgeon is different, however, and you should always check with your plastic surgeon.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon