Is Milia Easy to Remove by a Dermatologist?

I have a few, small milia bumps by my eye (albeit not on eyelid thankfully). I want to see a dermatologist to get it extracted however want to know if it is easy. ALSO: Can it leave a scar after extraction? I scar quite easily.

Milia on the eyelids

+1

Milia are easy to extract if they are close to the surface of the skin. If you can see the "white" of the milia, then generally it is close to the surface.  These are typically quite easy to extract and usually done scar.  The procedure is often considered cosmetic in nature so may not be covered by some insurance coverage.  Hope this helps.

Colorado Springs Dermatologic Surgeon