If l want to raise my nose bridge, how many syringes of ArteFill?

Artefill or Bellafill for a Liquid Rhinoplasty

Artefill, now called Bellafill, is a superb filler for a liquid rhinoplasty. In the right hands, it can give a great result. For the Asian nose it may take a couple of syringes to get the result you are looking for and I usually spread those syringes out over two treatments at least 8 weeks apart.

This is a great filler in the right hands but you should be aware of the risk. I have added a video that may help you.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Raising the bridge of the nose can be done a variety of ways. I've not heard of artefill being used often. I would have to examine you but typically in order to raise the bridge of the nose, you need either an implant or bone/cartilage graft. You can have a temporary improvement with an HA filler like Juvederm, but these results do not last more than a year.

I hope this was helpful,
Dr. Barrett
Beverly Hills, CA

Daniel Barrett, MD

Zero syringes of Artefill

Artefill does not belong in the nose.  It can cause serious complications.  If you are going to raise your nose bridge then be safe and use Restylane or get an actual surgery.  Do not inject glass beads into your nose which Artefill is.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon