I had lip implants from Dr. David Kaufman from Sacramento 10 years ago. My smile has never been the same. Can it be fixed?

He put upper and lower foam implants 5mm they where pretty good at the beginning and the horror started when my lips started change shape very flat on the edges. My smile has never been the same a have a very small smile weird can this be fixed? He never told me I needed to stretch my mouth so my mouth opening shrinked.

Lip Implant Removal

+2
The implants have undoubtably scarred in and distort the lips with movement. (smiling) Depending upon the amount of lip distortion, it may be worthwhile to consider their removal with fat graft replacement. These implants can be very difficult to remove due to scar but can be successfully done so. This is the only way to every change the lip distortion that you now have. Whether this is worth the effort depends on how bad the problem is now.