I want to get Botox but I'm on disability and raising a 16 yr old daughter. (photo)

Botox for esthetic purposes is elective and is not covered.

+1
Thank you for your question. Botox for esthetic purposes is elective and is not covered. 

Botox is an elective procedure for cosmetic purposes

+1
Botox is an elective procedure when done for cosmetic purposes. Everyone who gets it needs to remember that it will last only 3-4 months, so strapping yourself financially to get the procedure done just may not be a good idea.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Botox

+1
Cosmetic procedures are elective. Therefore, one must be sure the cost fits in with one's other priorities.

Patients that are very tight on funds may choose to go to a low cost provider of cosmetic services.  Beware of such an approach, as medical treatments have risks and must be done by an expert with experience, skill, and appropriate ethics.

Timothy Connall, MD

Botox

+1
Botox costs money and it is for cosmetic uses and this will have to be a self-pay procedure. Good luck with your pursuit.

I want to get Botox but I'm on disability and raising a 16 yr old daughter.

+1
BOTOX has a cost. So shop around to see the fee per unit of BOTOX. Average in CA $10/unit to $12/unit.... 

Botox

+1
To obtain the proper result in the most commonly treated areas, up to 20 units of botox are needed. The cost of the product alone is $100.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD