Did my surgeon over trim my nose cartilage ??? ( Male Septo-rhinoplasty ) - (photo)

i have had a septo-rhinoplasty 3 months ago ( closed approach ) , and i think my tip is now feminine because the tip is so small ! what do you think doctors ? what are my possibilities ? is it ok or should i consider grafts so it can look manly again ?

Does not seem over resected

Your nasal tip doesn't appear feminine in these photos. I think your nasal tip skin is thick and that can be limiting. However I'm not sure any over resection has occurred. Typically you would have more significant notching.  I wouldn't consider revision surgery for another 6-9 month until all swelling has really come down 

Good luck! 

Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon