Did my surgeon over trim my nose cartilage ??? ( Male Septo-rhinoplasty ) - (photo)

i have had a septo-rhinoplasty 3 months ago ( closed approach ) , and i think my tip is now feminine because the tip is so small ! what do you think doctors ? what are my possibilities ? is it ok or should i consider grafts so it can look manly again ?

Does not seem over resected

+2
Your nasal tip doesn't appear feminine in these photos. I think your nasal tip skin is thick and that can be limiting. However I'm not sure any over resection has occurred. Typically you would have more significant notching.  I wouldn't consider revision surgery for another 6-9 month until all swelling has really come down 

Good luck! 

Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal tip question

+1
Your nasal skin looks relatively thick so it is almost impossible to judge if the lower lateral cartilage was over resected. Give it another 3 months before you start to judge the final result.; 

Depending on your examination, volume may be replaced, non-surgically, after rhinoplasty surgery.

+1
If you feel that your tip is too narrow after surgery, a well-performed non-surgical rhinoplasty may be considered to add volume to your nose. In our practice, we prefer to use silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon