I want to have a Brazilian Butt Lift after previous liposuction. Is fibrous fat truth or myth?

I had PAL (liposuction) to my full abdomen and flanks. I've gained considerable weight since then, I would like to have liposuction to abdomen and flanks again along with upper back and fat transfer to the buttocks/hips. I've heard different things from doctors? Is figrous fat truth or myth? Is the fat from my liposuctioned areas usable for bbl? Please explain? Thank you.

Redo liposuction

+1
Is not a myth that liposuction in an area that was previously operated on is much more difficult secondary to scarring. I prefer the use of ultrasonic liposuction (VASER) to emulsify the fat in between the fibrous tissues and be able to sculpt the area better. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in secondary or revision cases as the more times you have this done the more difficult to be to get the problem resolved.

Repeat liposuction with BBL

+1
Certainly it can be more difficult to liposuction in an area that has been previously treated, but I have had nice success with this.  It should be OK for BBL.

+1
   Fat can be more fibrous, but liposuctioning in a previously liposuctioned area is much more difficult as the planes are scarred.  However, in most cases, if fat is present, those areas can be used for harvest for the BBL.  I perform a huge number of BBL revisions, so I am familiar with this scenario.