Los Angeles Brazilian Butt Lift Vs Lipo Only, What's Better? (photo)

Hi! I'm 42, 5,3, 139 pounds. 36/28/39. My boddy wants to be plump and I will not figth it anymore. I have been excersicing moderately for years, but no results getting rid off the bulges. I would like your opinion about sculpting my back, get a smaller waist and reshape my gluteous. I understand i am mature ad have no intentions of getting into a size zero pants. Would lipo alone achieve the closes possible to my wish picture? Thank you

Liposuction and fat transfer

+3

I don't feel that liposuction alone will achieve your goals. The combination of liposuction and fat transfer to the buttock and hip area in particular, will give you a better waist-to-hip ratio as shown in your wish picture. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for a more detailed examination.

Dr.Bruno

Striving for the wish pic

+2

To get close to your wish pic, I think you would benefit from the BBL.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Bodysculpting and bootie sculpting go well together

+2

Liposuction is a volume reduction technique that goes well with fat transfer to enhance volume for optimum bodyshaping.  Discuss these details with your surgeon to perform the best strategy for your ideal shape.  Be aware of the potential need for loss of volume of the fat transfer and the possibility for additional stages to fine tune your result.

Randy Wong, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Rounded buttocks

+2

Hi! I am glad you contacted us. Doing a lipoesculture and a BBL will result close to your wishes. Best regards. 

Juan Pablo Cervantes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Combination of liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift for Body Contouring and Shaping

+2

Thank you for your question and the photos.

The combination of liposuction and BBL is what will likely give you the look you desire.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Butt Lift Vs Lipo Only,

+2

Thanks for the pictures . i think you can achieve your goal by doing both procedures . Liposuction will define your waist line and fat transfer  will make your butt firm and rounder.

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Los Angeles Brazilian Butt Lift Vs Lipo Only, What's Better?

+2

I think that aggressive liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and back with fat transfer to lift the buttock and give a little more shape and projection can make a tremendous difference.  The fat can be transferred to create a different aesthetic based upon individual tastes.  This is not a one size fits all procedure.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA