Would Like to Get a Quote for TT, BL and BBL. I Can Only Afford 12000?

Looking for a Doctor that can work with me on the cost for all the procedure I want done.I would like to get a Tummy Tuck, BB lift (fat transfer), breast lift (I have saline implants already under the muscle with 500cc done 3 yrs ago) with lipo on my upper and lower abdomen, arms, flank, love handle, hips and inner and outer thigh.

+1

I routinely perform tummy tuck, Brazilian buttlift, and breast lift - hundreds of times per year.  I will say that you could probably do all of them together provided you have an expert surgeon who perform all of these in under 6 hours and that you are healthy.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials and look at his or her website before and after galleries to determine the quality of work done.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Me?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.