Would Like to Get a Quote for TT, BL and BBL. I Can Only Afford 12000?

Looking for a Doctor that can work with me on the cost for all the procedure I want done.I would like to get a Tummy Tuck, BB lift (fat transfer), breast lift (I have saline implants already under the muscle with 500cc done 3 yrs ago) with lipo on my upper and lower abdomen, arms, flank, love handle, hips and inner and outer thigh.

I routinely perform tummy tuck, Brazilian buttlift, and breast lift - hundreds of times per year.  I will say that you could probably do all of them together provided you have an expert surgeon who perform all of these in under 6 hours and that you are healthy.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials and look at his or her website before and after galleries to determine the quality of work done.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA