Juvederm Ultra Plus Lips?

if i get 2 or 3 syringes for my lips will they be big ?? dos it last for 9-12 months on the lips ??? if i keep geting Juvederm Ultra Plus every 6 months will my lips stay big even if i stop getting them done ??

Juvederm Ultra Plus Lips?

+1

Thank you for your question. The amount that is injected depends on many factors including the size and shape of your lips, the amount of lip plumping you would like to do, and the decision made with your provider. I would recommend starting conservatively with 1 syringe first to see your results. You want the lips to look natural and enhance your normal volume. It can last 6-9mo on average, and follow up around this time for touch ups before the product is totally gone.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in injectables for an evaluation and  for the safest and most effective treatments.   I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Juvederm for lips

+1

Dear leetiff,

If you get repeated injections, it can stick around a little longer

Juvederm is great, looks and feels natural

Just think of it as getting your hair done every 6 months and eventually you may not need it as often or as much

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Juvederm Ultra Plus is a good choice for lips!!

+1

Depending on the look you want, Juvederm Ultra or Ultra Plus is a good choice for lip augmentation.  But 1 syringe is typical... not 2-3. It can last up to 1 yr but I have seen it last longer than a year after a couple of treatments. Patients have been very happy with the longevity once they achieve the desired correction. Best to start slow and allow product to settle for a few weeks before adding to it. 

Sam Naficy, MD

Juvederm for lips

+1

Suggest starting with 1 syringe of Juvederm Ultra for the lips and reassessing in 2 weeks.  More product can be added then based on the results.

Anatoli Freiman, MD, FRCPC, Toronto Dermatology Centre

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

Juvederm for the lips

+1

Juvederm Ultra Plus for the lips would be too much product.

You want to start slowly with 1 cc of Juvederm Ultra. Our job is to keep you looking natural. More product  can always be added. I have rarely used 1 cc Ultra Plus in the lips but I don't start with it. It is always easier to add product than take it away. You want to have an experienced physician injecting your lips. This is hopefully a long term relationship with your doctor. take the time to let your doctor work with you to get the best, most attractive and natural look for you.

Esta Kronberg, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Ultra Plus Lips?

+1

Aesthetically speaking 2-3 syringes of Juvederm Ultra would make the lips quite large and may not be something that you want.  The Juvederm Ultra Plus is a thicker filler, similar to Perlane, that's meant for injection into deeper fatty tissues of the face, not the lips.  The fillers last 6-9 months.  Alloderm Lip Implants can give results that last about 7 years.  Hope this helps.

Hello

+1

Getting 2-3 syringes and you’re looking to have Angelina Jolie lips you are in the right direction your lips will be BIG... if that is what you are looking for. It should last 5-9 months; if you stop using it of course your lips will get smaller.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Juvederm For Lips

+1

Start slowly!  I recommend 1 syringe of Juvederm Ultra to start.  You can always do more, but you don't want to look unnatural either.  Please go to an experienced injector.  The results usually last 6-9 months but vary from patient to patient.

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Juvederm for your lips

+1

I would suggest starting with one or two syringes of Juvederm Ultra XC for your lips.  3 syringes is too much is most patients.  Yes, it should last 6 to 12 months.

Good Luck

David Shafer, MD

Juvederm Ultra Plus for the Lips

+1

Juvederm is great filler to enhance the lips.  I agree with previous comments that 2-3 syringes in the lips is pretty aggressive.  I usually start with one syringe and evalauate patient in 2-4 weeks to see if they need or desire more.  My goal as a provider is to guide you as to what is aesthetically proportionate and pleasing to the eye.  A refreshed natural look is desirable; try to avoid overfilling.  The longevity of Juvederm in the lips has varied greatly among my patients-6 months to 18 months.  I hope this informaton helps you with our decision.

Cheryl A. Hull, MD
Rogers Dermatologist