Help, is my Wish List Possible? (photo)

I'm interested in having BBL, is it possible to make my waist smaller and somehow enhance the thighs? I'm looking for more of an hour glass shape!?!?!?

Hourglass figure

+2

You appear to be very fit.  However, sometimes you can still find some extra fat in the love handle region in the back, and inner thighs or knees.  You would need a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine whether you are a good candidate.

Reducing & Enhancing - The Contouring Process

+2

As long as you have areas with enough fat to harvest via liposuction, fat transfer to the buttocks, hips and thighs to create a pleasing hour glass shape is entirely possible. It seems from the photos you've shown that you are fairly fit. I would recommend a personal consultation so that a surgeon can assess whether you have enough fat to use for fat transfer. If so, it would seem your "wish list" would be possible. I would urge you to find a plastic surgeon who has performed a great deal of Brazilian Butt Lift procedures, as it sounds like you are looking for a very contoured buttock/hip/thigh area rather than just fat injections into the buttocks.

Robert N. Young, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Smaller Waist and Enhance Thighs

+1

If you have any amount of fat amenable to liposuction along the flank and back areas, the waist can be improved.  The fat can be used to enhance the thighs.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuctions, fat transfers, and Braziilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes,  MD Los Angeles, CA