Would I be a good candidate for BBL? What realistic results I could expect, & if I need to loose more weight 1st? (photo)

I am 5'5"and 185lbs I have really wide hips and 38D, but have no butt.

Would I be a good candidate for BBL? What realistic results I could expect, & if I need to loose more weight 1st?

+2
     I think that your weight is fine.  Provided you do not have any hernias, I think that a 5 liter liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and back with BBL will produce a dramatic change for you.  I do think you will benefit from a tummy tuck as well.

Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year.

+1
It looks like you could be a good candidate for a BBL. Make sure you are at your goal weight before undergoing the procedure as results can change with weight loss after the procedure. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to get the best advice through an in-person examination. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

BBL

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.
First, nothing surpasses a one on one consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in BBL.
Secondly, based on your story and photos you do have several areas where fat could be harvested, purified  and then injected to balance your womanly figure.
I suggest you take the next step and make several appointments with Bd. Cert. Plastic Surgeons.

My best wishes,

Robert A. Hardesty, MD
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

BBL and weight

+1
You did not post your height and weight. If you are actively losing weight, you may want to wait until your weight has stabilized.