Fat Necrosis After Brazilian Butt Lift 1 Year Ago?

After a year i still have hard parts that feel like a rock, i massaged them and they don't get any better, is there something surgery or laser or something I can do to get rid of it. its annoying to the touch and they even make my butt look flat In the middle please help...

+1

After a year, the hard nature is unlikely to improve.  Trying to improve the results in this type of case can be a challenge.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA