What can I do about facial asymmetry? Do I need surgery to correct it? (photo)

Hello, Recently I been noticing an asymmetry on my face more specifically my cheeks. As you can see on the photo is very pronounced. I’ve always covered with make up or hair but is about time I want to do something about this. is this asymmetry going to require a huge surgical procedure? Is this cause by internal factors as hormones maybe? Because I remember my childhood & teenage years and I was not this bad. Thank you

Facial Asymmetry

+1
This is a common request from patients.  There are several options to help create more facial symmetry, both surgical and non-surgical, depending on the results you seek and how long you want the results to last.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Facial asymmetry

+1
Unfortunately, many facial asymmetries are manifested by asymmetry in the eye and cheekbone region, both of which are covered by the sunglasses in the photo you sent in.  I do see some asymmetry in your mouth region.  If possible, please send in another photo.  Thanks

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon