I Had a Revision and Just over 2 Months Post Op Did a Areola Revision and One Part of It is Open? (photo)

I have part open incision not sure if it will need to be resurgical sutured again. I had steri strips on it and they were removed but I put on butterfly bandages and then removed em and not sure if this caused it so I reapplied the butterfly sutures and put on Neosporin. I have contacted my surgeon sent pics. I also went and bought vit a and chelated zinc and arcani Montana started using them. I have also bought horsetail supplement. I was wondering if a honey patch would benefit

Incison issue from breast augmentation

+1

At this point I would notify my PS and get his take on it. Looking at your pictures it  does not seem that any intervention needs to happen and the wound will close by itself. Keeping it clean and applying some neosporin is a good step and make sure you keep it out of the sun. Once the incision is completely healed in 6-8 months if any revisons are needed they can be discussed then.

Hope this helps

Dr C