Do I need cheek implants if so what size and type would you recommend? Also, what filler go tear trough area? (photo)

Filling cheeks and tear troughs

+1
You have beautiful  skin and facial structure.  I would stay away from implants.  It is hard to assess from the photograph what would be the best filler.  You would probably do best with a combination of Restylane for the cheeks and Belotero under the eyes.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with years of experience in cosmetic dermatology.

Enhancing the appearance of the cheeks and filler for the tear trough

+1

In regard to enhancing the appearance of the cheeks, an in-person exam would be necessary to determine what you may benefit from. Fillers such as Radiesse and Perlane can yield a great result for the right candidate. In general, the best filler for the tear trough is Restylane. Keep in mind that it is important to choose a specialist when having filler injected into the tear trough. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Fillers or implants

+1

It is really impossible to access what you need from this photo. A filler in your tear troughs will not address the loss of volume in your cheeks. Deciding on a size takes measuring with a number of different sizes and shapes. You should see a qualified surgeon for an opinion.

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tear trough and cheeks

+1

It looks like you could benefit from filler injections to your tear trough area as well as your upper cheeks. I think fillers will suffice. You do not need an implant.

Mitesh Kapadia, MD, PhD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon