I have severe burns after laser treatment for bikini hair removal. What should I do?

Six days ago i has a bikini hair removal laser treatment, the shot power was very high and i have a severe burn all over the area. Its not burning anymore but it is very itchy and swollen. I have been rubbing vitamin e and aloe vera gel right from the plant. It is a little better but still not much changes has occurred. My dr does not care that much either. What should I do? Im desperate. I cant sleep because of it!

Burn After Laser Hair

+1
Thank you for your question. I would recommend going to see a dermatologist, they may be able to prescribe you something or give you recommendations to help reduce the discomfort as well as avoiding the risk of permanent discoloration of the skin. Unfortunately it will take some time for a burn to heal. You may think about changing providers once you have healed up if your doctors really seems not to care.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon