Is It a Deviated Septum? or Craniofacial Microsomia? Both? (photo)

It seems that the nasal septum deviates to the right. It is true but when I try to simulate the correct position, I become more aware that my jaws deviate to the right also. You can also see my lack of skull bone in the left temple and frontal bone. I have made another similar question before.

Diagnosis of Craniofacial Microsomia is Correct

+1

Your assumption is correct, you do have a form of craniofacial microsomia with asymmetries from the skull base down through the mandible. While not the most severe case, it is a rather typical presentation of a mild severity of the spectrum of the process.