What procedures do I need for my revision upper blepharoplasty? What procedures can be done to lessen the existing scar? (photo)

I had 1 previous upper blepharoplasty procedure done in 2011, full incision method with fat removal. The right crease became undone within 2 months. I now have scarring, asymmetry, & depression in the medial portion of both lids. What could be the possible causes of these conditions? 1. Do I have or need ptosis correction? 2. Is it neccessary to get medial epicanthoplasty in order to keep the parallel fold? 3. Is it possible to turn the parallel crease into a more tapered or in/out fold?

Revision upper blepharoplasty

+1
You have a number of issues that need real expertise. You should to see an oculoplastic surgeon with experience in Asian eyelids. Good luck.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revisional Asian eyelid surgery

+1
There seems to be a few different problems contributing to eyelid contour and height problems and asymmetry, including segmental ptosis (droopy), scar tissue, eyelid fold asymmetry, etc.  Revisional eyelid surgery is possible to improve the symmetry. You need in person evaluation by an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

A detailed consultation is really needed to answer these questions.

+1
You do have ptosis and correcting it may or may be advantageous for improving you upper eye lid folds.  Your prior surgery did not create a well defined permanent crease on the right upper eyelid.  The left upper eye lid is also not well defined.  Your situation is sufficiently complicated that I would not encourage you to try and convert the inside fold to an outside fold.  Also in the left upper eyelid too much skin has been left on the eyelid platform.  All of this can be addressed with revisional double fold surgery.