Can I Get Butt Implants After a Brazilian Butt Thread Lift?

About a year ago I had the brazilian butt thread lift done (without fat graffin). Im not happy with the results. My question is Can i get butt implants now? Is there any way to remove/loose the threads ? Any recomendations?

Buttocks Thread Lift?

+2

A thread lift for something as weight heavy as a buttock makes zero sense to me.   I imagine one might see a 1 to 2 % improvement for 6 weeks but why waste your time and money.  Do fat grafting.  This works and makes sense and does not have the array of complications seen with other procedures.  See an ABPS surgeon with extensive fat grafting experience for the buttocks.  And please remember that all a Brazilian buttock lift is is fat grafting to the buttocks.  It could just as easy be called a Nanty-Glo buttocks or Iceland buttocks or Namibian buttocks etc etcetc.  Beware of nonsense such as THREAD lifting.  Thread lifting lifts the money out of your wallet and that's about all!    My Best,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

+2

You could have implants placed.  Removal of the threads may be relatively easy depending upon location and depth of placement.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Buttock Implants after Threadlift

+2

Buttock implants are placed inside the gluteal muscle (intramuscular) or on top of it. But either way the indwelling threads would not pose an impediment to the placement of the implants. If the implants are placed inside the muscle they are below the level of the threads. If in the subcutaneous space, the threads would be relatively easy to sever to allow the implants to be placed.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD