Breast Swelling, Pain and Weird Sensation Normal?

I had breast augmentation 3 days ago, as the final step in my reconstruction process. I had tubular breasts, and underwent a reduction and lift 7 months ago, and my implants are moderate profile 510ccs on left and 470ccs on right subglandular. To my question- my right side is healing great, with minimal pain and swelling, but today my left has been swollen and painful and I can hardly describe the feeling. It's almost a hollow feeling and it seems to move when I do. Is this normal healing?

3 days post breast augmentation

+2

Some differential swelling is fairly common after breast augmentation. Usually this gets better with time. Best to confer with your surgeon if you are concerned.