Considering Having a Bbl? (photo)

considering having a bbl. will harvest fat from flanks,weist,inner and outer thigh and knees. In your profesional opinion, do you think I have enough fat to inject 800 to 1000 ccs on the buttocks to get my desired results? Im 5'4" and weight 132 lbs right now. Do you think I should gain more weight ? Thanks for your help...

BBL

+1

Yes you are a very good candidate for the brazilian butt lift and yes those of us who do this frequently are able to harvest plenty of fat for a visible increase in volume.

Buttock fat grafting candidate

+1

Thank you for the question and photos.  I think you will achieve a very nice result with buttock fat grafting.  You may not get 800ml per buttock half but the actual volume injected is not as important as the final result.  You will have to undergo fat harvesting from all of the areas that you have mentioned to obtain a sufficient amount of fat and to achieve the result that you are searching for.

Dr Remus Repta

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/buttocks-shaping.cfm

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

Volumes of fat aspirate and injection can only be approximate.

Roughly 1/3 of the aspirate is useful for injection.

The risk of fat necrosis or disolution becomes greater with injection oflarger volumes in the Brazilian Butt Lift.

Overly aggressive liposuctioning of donor areas can also lead to skin irregularities.

Please discuss these issues in person when you consult with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Contouring and Brazilian Butt Lift can give you the shape you desire

+1

With the excess fat you have on the hips, inner thighs, and abdomen you should be able to get that volume of fat for BBL.  The limitation for how much fullness you can realize is not only how much fat can be harvested but how much your tissue will accomodate with out the tissue pressure being so high it doesn't take well.  Sometimes, it requires more than one treatment to get the desired fullness.  You look like a good candidate to get a very nice improvement in shape.

Web reference: http://www.dkhoffmanmd.com

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Do I have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt lift?

+1

Based on the above pictures, your frame is suitable for the procedure.  It is possible to make a dramatic change by getting better waist definition and more of an hourglass figure.  During a live consultation, you could get a better idea of what can be done.

Brazilian Buttlift Candidate

+1

If I had to estimate, I could get 3700 ml of lipoaspirate from abdomen, flanks, back, and inner and outer thighs.  I could probably transfer 900 ml to each buttock.  I would recommend liposuction of the posterolateral thigh buttock interface to improve gluteal contours and round the buttock, if you would like.  Look at before and after pictures to determine how dramatic the transformation can be.

Do not worry about the exact number of cc's with Brazilian Butt Lifting.

+1

You have a great overall body shape. In someone like you, a little but of fat can go a long way. Surgeons that are experts in BBL should be able to find a lot of fat. I have found tons of fats in patients who the operating room personnel thought there would not be enough fat. There are certain "golden" zones of fat that are like the gift of fat that keep son giving. You have potential to have a phenomenal result. Similar to breast augmentation, do not worry about the exact amount to be injected. I give a projected range of cc's to my patients but it is always dependent on what is possible the day of surgery. You have what you have. I do not think you need to try to gain weight based on your photos, but your potential surgeon can counsel you further. I have many videos on BBL (I like to call the approach to this the S-Curve).  Here is one from the doctors TV show on someone who was boxy but not too heavy.

Web reference: http://www.ghavamiplasticsurgery.com/buttock_augmentation_before_and_after.html

Do I have enough fat to inject 800-1000cc into the buttocks?

+1

Thank you for the question and your photos. First of all you start out looking pretty good already. I would not be fixated on a number. Just like breast implants, they are chosen to balance out your figure and not to make you disproportioned on top or the buttom. BBL is not only placing fat into the buttocks, but also reshaping or subtracting fat from around the buttocks. Anyone who is familiar with this type of surgery will tell you that providing a desirable, sexy shape is first and enlargement is second. You look very athletic and I doubt that you have a lot of fat on your thighs/knees. You carry most of the "donor" fat on your hips and back. I would also liposuction and define your arms to collect as much fat as possible.Even if one collects, lets say, 2,000cc of fat, only about half of that is usable for fat grafting. you can also expect that only about 60-70% of the injected fat will survive long term. I do not believe that you should gain more weight, stay at the weight that is comfortable for you. Remember, when you loose weight, might loose some from the buttocks as well. See a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in fat transfer surgery and has an aesthetic eye for body contouring. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.bellevueplasticsurgeons.com

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Great BBL Candidate

+1

From your photo, you look like an excellent BBL candidate. You appear to have donor tissue in your back, flanks, and thighs. It is impossible to say without examining you how much fat you have, but I don't think that 800+ per side is unrealisitic. Those of us who do BBLs everyday, are often suprised at how much fat we can get. I recently was able to get 1000cc per side on a skinny woman and we were both thrilled! Make sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs and does several per week.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.