After Thigh Lipo, have Loose Skin. Looks Thick Like Muscle is Buckling on L. Quad. What's Better: TL or Increase Musc Mass?

My normal skin is thick, but not sure if what Im seeing is fat & skin or musc & skin. Considering TL, but been told that you can increase muscle mass, to fill in . Is that possible or is a TL best? Do other procedures really tighten skin: laser or other? I will only consider the small groin incision, but have heard horror stories about scars lowering and vagina being pulled open. Is this operation that tricky? What is average price? Thank you.

Tl

+3

This is not an easy question to answer. Oblique groin scars if done properly are ok. Even then one can get migration of the scar. Muscle does not typically replace fat. You have to work out exceptionally hard with heavy weghts for this to occur.Avertical scar might be needed depending on the extent and direction of skin laxity. You need an appropriate consultation.

Peter Fisher MD

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Thigh Lift

+1

Hello Good Morning , 

Pictures would help with having a more accurate respone , but from what you have described , a thigh lift will hellp with the removal of the saggy or loose skin. Most likely the correct thing would have been going in first with the Thigh Lift , because from the beginning if what loose skin all along Liposuction doesn't make it better on the contrary it will make it look bulgy and a more simple way to see it is cottage cheese like. So to be able to have a mayor and better improvement Thigh Lift would be the best option. 

Regards !

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Pictures or an exam would be helpful to sort this out.  If you have loose skin, gaining muscle mass or peforming laser will not help to any great extent.  I perform dozens of thigh lifts a year.  A groin incision medial thigh lift may be the procedure for you. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring procedures each year.  Look at website before and after photos and decide which surgeon can give the results you desire.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Thigh-Lift.php