Need Advice on Reversing Juvederm Nightmare?

Instead of injecting juvderm in he nasolabial fold, for some reason she loaded it next to it making my face puffy and my eye circles prominent. I would like to reverse it (don't want to go back to her) by injecting hyaluronidase but I hear that it removes the natural hyaluronic acid in the face. I just need enough to remove my puffiness. So need referral to Dr that is good with fillers and in injecting hyaluronidase. I live in Bay Area CA - anybody from walnut creek, Berkeley, Oakland

+1

Injecting hyaluronidase will dissolve the Juvederm that was injected and not affect your natural hyaluronic acid. Seek a reputable certified physician who can correct this issue for you.

Hyaluronidase is the best answer

+1

For what you are describing, it would seem that Hyaluronidase is the best answer and will give you the best chance of seeing optimal final results. It's important that you visit an experienced injector, as this greatly improves the outcome.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Reversing Juvederm by injecting hyaluronidase

+1

Removing the excess Juvederm is straightforward with injections of hyaluronidase.  It will not remove the natural hyaluronic acid, and the bulk of the hyaluronic acid will be dissolved almost instantly.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Advice on removing Juvederm

+1

If you don't like your filler you can have it removed with hyaluronidase easily. It doesn't remove natural collagen when it's done correctly. You may need a few rounds of hyaluronidase though, so be prepared for that. When other doctors remove fillers done by a different, unknown injector, we tend to be very cautious because we aren't always sure the exact amount put in any one place. So you may need a few rounds of hyaluronidase and you should be prepared for that. You can look on the RealSelf website for physicians close to you who do hyaluronidase. 

F. Victor Rueckl, MD