I'm 5'4"and 165 lbs. Am I a Good Candidate for the BBL? (photo)

I'm 5'4"and 165 lbs. I want aggressive lipo to give me that small waist and hips with a nice full round bottom. Hour glass figure with a higher butt. I've had kids so I have that pouch. I also have implants and would also like to get a breast lift to make them perky. Will lipo be done to my arms, chin and thighs because those are other areas I need done as well? Want to have procedure by May. I want to know how much this will cost me as well. I want that video vixen body! Help!!!

BBL candidate

It appears that you are a good candidate for buttocks contouring.  It may not be possible to have a breast lift and buttocks contouring at the same time. A formal consultation is needed by a BC PS.

Dr. ES

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

You will be an excelent candidate as soon as you loose 8 -10 lbs/ tu seras una buena candidata para resultados excelentes

yes please loose  at least  6-8 lbs and  you are ready for an excelent BBL results

si seras una  buena candidata  tan pronto y pierdas  de 6-8  lbs

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T