I'm 5'4"and 165 lbs. Am I a Good Candidate for the BBL? (photo)

I'm 5'4"and 165 lbs. I want aggressive lipo to give me that small waist and hips with a nice full round bottom. Hour glass figure with a higher butt. I've had kids so I have that pouch. I also have implants and would also like to get a breast lift to make them perky. Will lipo be done to my arms, chin and thighs because those are other areas I need done as well? Want to have procedure by May. I want to know how much this will cost me as well. I want that video vixen body! Help!!!

BBL candidate

+2

It appears that you are a good candidate for buttocks contouring.  It may not be possible to have a breast lift and buttocks contouring at the same time. A formal consultation is needed by a BC PS.

Dr. ES

You will be an excelent candidate as soon as you loose 8 -10 lbs/ tu seras una buena candidata para resultados excelentes

+2

yes please loose  at least  6-8 lbs and  you are ready for an excelent BBL results

si seras una  buena candidata  tan pronto y pierdas  de 6-8  lbs

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

5'4" 165 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift

+2

You have ample fat stores that can be liposuctioned and 1200 cc to 1500 cc or more can be transferred to each buttock.  A breast lift can be performed at the same time provided you are healthy.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast lifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Good candidate for Brazilian buttock lift

+2

Based on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL. Your waistline can be significantly improved with aggressive lipo of your waist, flanks and lower back. You can also have your arms and chin done if those areas are a concern of yours. Combining this with a breast lift can be done however, your position after surgery is challenging as you can not sleep on your back or on your stomach- you will be limited to a side to side position.

Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with this combination of surgery. You may need medical clearance prior to surgery to ensure your safety.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Am I a Good Candidate for the BBL? (photo)

+1
Thank you for your question .

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift . The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL Candidate

+1

based on your photos, it appears you may be a good candidate for the procedure.  A physical exam is needed to make any recommendations.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS