13 Days Post Op Extended TT Drain Green? (photo)

13 days post op bi-lateral TT with apron removal & liposuction. Right drain is green less than 10mL after 24 hours. Should I be worried? Also, swollen right leg with severe tightness in the calf.

Drainage, leg swelling

+2

I would not be concerned about the drainage, and assume the drain can come out now with under 25 cc/day. 

I would worry about the leg swelling and calf tenderness, These findings suggest the possibility of deep venous thrombosis (clots) in the leg veins, and if so that condition needs to be treated to avoid complications. Call your surgeon today!

All the best.

13 Days Post Op Extended TT Drain Green?

+1

You need immediate medical attention. Like now! Best to see your surgeon ASAP. You may have very serious issues. 

Leg Swelling and Calf Tightness after Tummy Tuck and Liposuction

+1

The leg swelling and calf tightness suggest possibility of blood clot in your legs.  The plastic surgeon should see you right away, and look at the drainage as well.