I'm 5"2 130 pounds May I get quotes please on how to get close to my desired pics? Everything included (Photo)

I know I don't have enough fat just baby fat . I need a booty dr by July

Your photos show huge enlargements (for your anatomy).

+1
You can certainly move in the direction of your goal photographs, but anyone who would simply inject hundreds of cc of fat into your buttocks to try to achieve these levels of enlargement will not achieve adequate blood supply support to all the injected fat. This means that a significant proportion of the initial large fat enlargement will DIE due to lack of oxygen and nutrients, and your initial result will be lost over time. And causing lumps and irregularities in the meantime.

Proper procedure will be to graft as much as can be reliably expected to survive because of adequate circulation. Some of the injected fat always dies, and any surgeon who claims "near 90-100% take" is a liar at worst and a tall-tale teller at best. About 50% of the grafted fat survives long term, and then only if it is done properly! So you may want to consider more than one treatment (operations) for optimal size and long-term outcome being preserved.

You can have the first step done by July and will look quite good, but not as bodacious as your goal photographs. Just being honest, since there are plenty of doctors who will tell you what you want to hear rather than what is honest and accurate! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Are you a BBL Candidate?

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

BBL and you

+1
BBL is a great procedure for moving fat from unwanted areas to other areas you wish to enhance.  Cost varies based on number of areas suctioned and available donor sites and time of surgery as well as what part of the country you are in.  I charge around $5,000 with facility and anesthesia fees of around $3,000 for four hours of surgery.  It is best to find a board certified plastic surgeon near you to do the procedure to best care for you and get the best results.

BBL Candidate

+1
It is difficult to determine from the pictures you posted whether you'll have enough fat. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in person. Find a doctor who specializes in BBLs and can show you over one hundred of his/her own before and after pictures. The BBL ranges in price from 9,500-13,000 depending on the areas of liposuction. Good luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

I'm 5"2 130 pounds May I get quotes please on how to get close to my desired pics?

+1
Thank you for your question and pictures.

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

price range is $5000. 

Mel T. Ortega, MD

I'm 5"2 130 pounds May I get quotes please on how to get close to my desired pics? Everything included

+1
I think that you would probably get more benefit from buttock implants than the fat transfer.  A reasonable fee would be $8500.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and butt augmentation procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Buttock augmentation

+1
I think that you would need to be seen in person to see what fat reserves you have to harvest from.  Good luck.