What is my Best Option?

I am three months post op from my BA and I am unhappy with the shape still. I feel they are too flat on the top and are still very tubular in shape. My surgeon gave me 2 options, 1. Going from 286cc to 350cc but he thinks they will be too big for my frame or option 2. To get fat injections in my breasts to fill out the top. I am so unhappy and would like advice on what I should do? Any suggestions?

Implant exchange?

+1

If you feel that your implants are too small, you are better off getting larger implants. Fat injection may not be the best option.