What Are the Options for my Small Chin?

Hello, I have a somewhat of a small chin that has always bothered me when I see my profile. I do not want to get a full on chin implant because it isn't that big of a problem. I was just wondering what some other alternatives might be? Is there such thing as a safe permanent filler for the chin? Ive considered having sliding genioplasty but my bottom teeth are right behind my top teeth so i don't know if thats even possible. Is there anything else that can be done? Thank you!

Chin Augmentation Options

+1

The two proven safe and effective methods for augmenting the chin are: 1) chin implant most commonly made of semisolid silicone rubber and 2) sliding genioplasty whereby the chin bone is cut and repositioned three dimensionally.  The Implant procedure is much more straight forward a little cheaper and has quicker recovery period compared to the sliding genioplasty.  I would recommend next seeing a board certified plastic surgeon or maxillofacial surgeon for an exam, measurements, and finalization of the best option for you.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton.com 

Sliding genioplasty vs chin implant

+1

A sliding genioplasty is much more invasive procedure requiring general anesthesia and a 2 day stay in t he hospital.  A chin implant can be performed under local anesthesia .  A silastic chin implant is inserted thru a small incision under the chin.