Revision Suggestions Please? (photo)

Had my BA in 2011. Need a revision but unsure what I shouuld do. Currently have 650 HP (Allergan #20) I need wider but should I stick with HP or change to Mod Plus? How many cc's? Was told BWD was 15. Looking for natural looking that are a did she or didnt she have them done so dont want the round upper pole fake look. Easy to downplay. Have broad shoulders so dont want to look wider . Just want them fuller Any suggestions on what I should be doing would be great.

Revision Suggestions Please?

+1

I guess I differ that there is slight shape and N/A asymmetry but as for volume increases I do not believe you are a good candidate. But understand this is over the internet never in person examination. I would be very v=careful as to increasing size because that "fake" look is just around the corner by a size increase. You seem to be on both sides of the fence wanting increase but not fake appearance. Best suggestion is MORE IN PERSON examinations. 

May need to consider a vertical mastopexy and low profile implants to achieve desired result

+1

What you want is up and in but with these heavy implants you have gotten down and out.   I to not think that going to a larger size is a wise choice since it will only make the breast sag more.   The left side has significant bottoming out.  My suggestion would be to use a flatter implant and consider a vertical mastopexy.  

650 cc implants already

+1

Since you have pretty large breast now with 650 cc there is not much wiggle room to go up.   A wider implant would been a lower profile.

Breast revision?

+1

Fuller of course means bigger and you could consider, dare I say, 800cc moderate profile implant. Remember it takes about 150cc to see a visible difference. Do you want to be that big? What I see on your photo is a bottom out of the one lower breast, the point of projection of your current implant is below the nipple. A fix could be nice, but only if the concern is yours as well.

Revisionary Breast Surgery Suggestions

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Your pictures demonstrate significant breast asymmetry. Correcting this breast asymmetry as much as possible will likely be one of your, and your plastic surgeon's, goals.  Breast implant capsule adjustment and/or skin excision may be necessary to improve the breast symmetry.

In regards to achieve your goals, it will be very important to communicate exactly what you are trying to achieve to your plastic surgeon. The use of goal pictures may be helpful in this regard. I find that standing in front of a full-length mirror and having the patient demonstrate what she means ( for example by “fuller” )  is also very helpful during this communication process.

Revision Suggestions Please?

+1

A bit more clarity about what you want to see different would help. I am reading that you want to be wider, and that you don't want to look wider. 

If you want to be larger, there is not a lot of room to go--the largest available implants are 800 cc, and I am not sure that those will look different enough be be worthwhile. Doing a rice test (fill a stocking with 150 cc of raw rice), place them in a sports bra, and see if that really looks much larger. 

I find myself looking at a basically nice and natural looking result with the exception of seeing too much lower pole tissue on the left. That could be corrected by excising the excess skin along the breast fold if and when you change out your implants. 

All the best.