Have Had 16 Sessions of Laser Hair Removal. Should I Expect Results from Additional Sessions?

I am a 41 yo, white male. Over past 4 years, I had 16 lhr sessions on under arms, chest, abdomen, shoulders and lower back at 3 different salons. I had average body hair. Now it is about 50% less. My skin is on the darker side and body hair is light brown. I find it has really helped fight body acne and I prefer less hairy look. Technicians were conservative due to my pigmentation. Would I be wasting money on more sessions? Last 2 sessions didn't do much.

Most Efffective Laser Hair Removal

+1

Thank you for your question. You should be very careful going to salons to have your hair removal treatments as I have seen A LOT of sever complications or inability to work. You should be evaluated by a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with expertise in laser surgery. The best hair lasers, are a 755 or 1064 and in the right hands, work great. Avoid the sun and wear sunscreen daily so your skin will be as light as possible. The use of the right laser in the right hands will remove your hair the most effectively. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist