Central Florida Calf Implants Doctor Recommendations

Does anybody know a doctor in Central Florida who specializes in calf implants for women please?

Small calves, calf implants for men and women

+1

Calf implants can give wonderful results for either men or women.  Women can often have only  a medial calf implant placed to give a beautiful result to creats a very feminine  female calf shape.  I have performed many calf implants for men and women with nice results.  A small incision  is usually made behind the knee in an inconspicuous area.  Healing and recovery is usually very predictable.  Feel free to call for a consultation.  Good luck.

Calf implants for women

+1

Hi there-

I have successfully augmented the calves of both men and women using soft, pliable, silicone implants.

The operation is done on an outpatient basis, involves a very short and inconspicuous scar in the knee crease, and allows for a very nice improvement with a short recovery period and uniformly high patient satisfaction.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS