I Had Calf and Thigh Lipo in 2007 - They Have Looked Disfugured and Swollen All the Time?

My plastic surgeon, who I loved dearly, died in 2009. In 2008 he gave me a mini tummy tuck and I had lipo on my thighs and calves. I do not know who has taken over his practice, if anyone. I have no idea how to get my records. My calves have looked swollen and disfigured for years - kind of lumpy. They are uneven and distorted. I have not worn anything but long capri pants since 2007! He wanted to see me back in a year but passed away before I got to see him. What should I do?

What should I do? My plastic surgeon has died.

+1

Dear Dawn,

All is not lost! You do not need your medical records to have another surgeon help you out. Without pictures, I cannot give you much pointed recommendations but likely with some additional liposuction and maybe soem fat grafting (moving some fat to the dimpled areas) you can wear shorts again. It is hot there in Georgia after all. A plastic surgeon in your area is a good place to start. Good luck.

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon