Is It Possible to Reverse Sagging Breasts at my Age?

I am 19 years old and have sagging breasts. About 5 years ago I was on a medication that caused me to gain weight. Throughout those five years, I have lost all that weight again, but now I have breasts that sag. There are stretch marks on both of them indicating that the skin was stretched due to rapid weight gain. I have heard that with age, the skin loses elasticity due to breast feeding, etc., I am not that old yet. I have had no children. Is it possible to reduce all of this without surgery?

Sagging breasts

+1
It is unlikely you will reverse the sagging of your breasts through anything besides surgery.  Exercise is good for you, but a breast lift is what will likely accomplish your goal. Good luck.

Reverse Sagging Breasts Without Surgery

+1

At the present, no exercises or creams can reverse sagging breasts.  The only way to lift the breasts is to perform a lift with a surgery. 

Breast sagging

+1

Whether a woman's breasts will sag or not depends on many factors, such as weight gain and loss as well as inherited tendencies.  Maintaining a healthy weight is the best advice I can give you.  Otherwise it is pretty much a matter of luck.

Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Options to reverse Sagging Breasts

+1

There are no effective non-surgical options on the market today for the improvement of sagging breasts. The tried and true treatment option is surgery. If you are planning to have children in the future, you may want to consider delaying surgery. Pregnancy and breast feeding may cause recurrent sagging and breast enlargement, resulting in the need for revision breast surgery.

Thanks for you question. Best of Luck!

Sagging breasts at 19

+1

Unfortunately, the only way to treat sagging breasts is to lift them. This can vary but in all cases an incison will need to be used. There are no incision-less breast lift procedures. Sorry.

Improving “Saggng” Breasts after Weight Loss?

+1

Congratulations on your successful weight loss; unfortunately, one of the downsides patients experience with weight loss is significant loss of volume and/or “sagging” of the press.  Unfortunately, there is no effective remedy for this “sagging” besides breast lifting surgery.  This operation, as you probably know, is associated with resulting scars.

Most patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations at the right time of their lives  psychosocially) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do in the field of plastic surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Reversal of sagging breasts

+1

I am sorry to hear about your experiences and I am sure it's distressing especially for someone your age. Unfortunately, the short answer is no. Sagging breasts are unlikely to improve significantly without surgery. Go get a consultation and find out how significant is the sagging and see if any option exists besides surgery. There are noninvasive and minimally invasive treatments on the market but they are used for very mild cases. They wouldn't work if you have significant sagging.

Best Wishes

+1

Unfortunately there or no nonsurgical ways to correct a problem that arises from damaged skin with loss of its elastic properties. You will find or see ads that tell you they have a cream or a supplement, or worse you will hear from clinics that they have the latest laser or whatever to correct the problem. To date, none of these work and I hope you don't fall for them ande waste your money.

Breast Lift without Surgery

+1

What you are describing, and want corrected, is what breast lifts do. There are no non-surgical alternatives. Large fluctuations in weight, can cause large changes in breast size, stretching the skin. Prolonged stretching leads to thinning and loss of elasticity and even new skin growth. While the skin laxity tends to improve for 12 months after weight loss, it is never completely reversible. If your breasts are still saggy after five years, it is not likely to spontaneously improve, and the skin shinking ray has not been perfected, dispite what you may see marketed.

Web reference: http://www.drmele.com/breast-lift.html

Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breasts

+1

The short answer is no. Stretch marks indicate that the elasticity of your skin has been compromised and there is no getting it back. There is no device currently on the market that can "shrink wrap" your skin so save your money.

Long Beach Plastic Surgeon