Candidate for Liposelection?

I'm 22 yrs old. I have a 3 yr old and have tried work out routines/gym memberships and I can't loose the weight on my love handles & my abdominal area.

I weigh 140 pounds, I'm 5'6". Others don't consider me fat. I feel my extra skin around my waist line/hips are very 'fatty'. Any help?

I read that it costs $2,500-5,000 per body part does that mean each flank +upper & lower abdomen? I just made my account hopefully I will be able to find the answers when I get them & hopefully soon. I added pre-op pictures! Thanks for you help.

Candidates for liposuction

+1

Based on your height and weight and the fact that you exercise but have a need to deal with fat from a specific area that is resistant to change, you are likely a good candidate for a liposuction procedure. VASER did a focus group analysis a few years ago and found that people were turned off by the word "liposuction" so they rebranded it "liposelection." It's still liposuction, only with the ultrasound. I have used it for several years but I don't use it on every patient; there are certain circumstances where it is helpful but it isn't magic. It's more important I think to focus on the basics: experienced surgeon and accredited surgical facility. Whether they use lasers, VASERS, or Star Trek phasers is less important (though that last option would be cool.)

Liposelection Candidate

+1

Dear Miss Mae,

You seem to be THE perfect candidate for VASER liposelection. The procedure will remove the extra, exercise resistant fat the front of the tummy and hips. In my practice, I also like to sculpt the buttocks, especially the V zone in between them. Overall, the procedure literally unveils the toner, muscular you currently covered up by resistant fat deposits.

Good Luck.