Strut Graft Making Nose Look Too Short? Recently Realized It's What is Making my Nose "Click". About 1 Yr Post?

1 yr post; tip swelling mostly resolved. Believe strut graft is causing nose to be upturned. Could it resolve with removal? It's poorly placed- it clicks over the spine of my nose & have to manually move it back to normal position. Look of tip was not to be altered, we agreed it was ideal. Nothing else done to alter tip. Didn't mention in revision consults b/c only recently discovered it could be an issue (looked into my surgical notes) so I'll mention in the future but asking in the meantime.

+2

The strut graft could be affecting the look of the tip and can be removed if the tip was OK prior to strut placement.  An exam would be mandatory to determine this.

Revision rhinoplasty for short nose with strut.

+1

Revision rhinoplasty for short nose with strut  can resolve these problems but I need to see photos as described on my website to give a proper answer. Choose a very experienced surgeon for the best result.