Scar revision 8 months post Tummy Tuck. (photo)

I had a tummy tuck back in July and the scar is straight and thin but about a inch above my preference. I do have some skin now that it has been 8 months post op was and wondering what a scar revision to lower it would consist of before I go that route? What are the drawbacks? Would it be worth it? I am really uncomfortable with how long my pubic area looks and short my waist now appears. Thanks!!!!

Scar

Your scar appears in an acceptable position.  There is still some redness which indicates the scar is still maturing.  Tattoo camouflage will be helpful once the scar lightens somewhat.  Lowering the scar is probably not the best option.  Good luck! 

Atlantic City Plastic Surgeon