Fraxel Repair Vs AcuPulse Fractional CO 2 Laser?

I would like to remove/improve my fine lines, around my mouth and eye areas. With all the lasers out there, and information, I am confused which laser to use. I am considering the Fraxel re;pair or the AcuPulse Fractional CO 2 Laser. In researching these two lasers, I have not been able to determine the difference between the two. Also, could I obtain the same results with the Fraxel Restore, realizing that 3 - 5 sessions would be needed? Thank you!

Fraxel repair vs. AcuPulse Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment

+1

Hi Sparkle,

Nice to see that you are doing your homework in researching the best laser treatment for your skin.  Both Fraxel repair and Lumenis AcuPulse Fractional CO2 laser are excellent laser treatments.  I personally prefer and have the most experience with Fraxel repair.  The most important aspect of your treatment will be that you choose your treating physician most carefully!  No matter how many non-ablative laser treatments (Fraxel restore) that you have, it will not equal one good ablative laser treatment (Fraxel repair).  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino, CA