Having 600cc is to big for my 5'4 frame will 500 cc i'd like a no larger than d?

i am 600cc high profile per my dr. horribly huge. i am a ddd or e
i want to be big c or d. i started flat chested and my biggest question is does the skin contract back and how long does it take or do you need a lift. everyone in my dr office is in the waiting room getting a lift and smaller implants. i feel like this is a marketing tool get big boobs, come back get smaller boobs and a lift.

Downsizing after Large Implants

+1
If your implants have been placed within the past several months, your breast skin may not have lost a significant amount of elasticity. In this situation, you may not require a lift when your implants are downsized. Your surgeon should be able to help you decide how much to downsize to achieve you big C or D cup goal. 
Thank you for your question. Best wishes!

Web reference: http://www.drgregpark.com/breast-implant-removal

Downsizing breast implants - may need a capsulopexy as well

+1

If your breast implants are too large then consider reducing the size.  I would consider going down about 200 cc to achieve your desired cup size.  Discuss your desires with your plastic surgeon as your skin quality will certainly be important.  You may also need to have the capsule reduced as well, this is caused a capsulopexy. 

600 cc implants

+1

Miscommunication about what you want can lead to incorrect volume placement. Some patients do not need a lift when downsizing to smaller implants.