C-Section Scar Revision- What's The Cost? Is Surgery My Only Option?

I have a C-Section scar that is crooked, too high and is indented in some areas. Im 5'3" & 105 lbs. The scar is now 9 mon old. Its very noticeable and embarrasing. My jeans nor bathing suits cover it. Is surgery my only option and what are the average cost for this procedure?

Lasers for C-section scar revision

+1

Every person is unique and what one person needs to improve a scar may not be what another patient needs. There are a wide variety of lasers that can be used to help improve the appearance of a scar such as the pulse dye laser, Intense Pulsed Light and Deep FX fractionated CO2 laser. Some patients may also benefit from excision of the scar.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon